Oklahoma Center of Empowerment (OCoE) Center-Based Pre-Vocational Services are provided to a group of individuals, with the majority of clients (service recipient) having severe disabilities.
Center-Based activities are provided in select pre-determined settings, related to the individual client’s (service recipient) employment outcome.
Center-Based Activities will include the following;
- Paid contract work in a center-based setting;
- Team-prescribed therapy programs, which will be implemented by staff in a center-based setting;
- Unpaid training in a select center-based environment;
- Paid work experience in a select center-based environment;
- GED preparation, interviewing skills, job club training, computer classes, and/or other training in which all participants are individuals with disabilities.